Available Positions at Outplay
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Entry-level • Full-time position • Miami, FL
Outplay is looking for an Executive Assistant for our CEO!
Are you highly organized, detail-driven, and have a supportive and helpful personality? Do you love checklists, calendars, organization, and emails? Do you have experience as an Executive Assistant, Admin Assistant, Office Manager, Personal Assistant or similar role? Do you love to juggle multiple projects at once? Does it satisfy you to check items off of a checklist? Do you feel like you are skilled at pushing projects forward, seeing them to completion, and love when things around you are organized and have a process? If this sounds like you, keep reading!If you are a positive, upbeat person who thrives on making a difference, keep reading!
You might be a good fit for this position if you:
- Have high-level communication skills (written and verbal).
- Love calendars, lists, and checking off tasks.
- Are able to use discretion and confidentiality.
- Love of organization, systems, process-driven, and supporting a very busy family to achieve better balance and alignment with their environment.
- Must be dependable, show up on time during set hours, communicate any changes in schedule in real-time.
- Are efficient and fast-paced.
- Bring personal responsibility, high standards, compassion, and love to your work and our family.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) additional languages are always a plus but not required.
- Have the ability to set goals and prioritize.Have highly developed self-awareness.
- Are helpful and supportive.
- Are a problem solver.
- Desire to learn.
- Personable and professional.
- A natural caregiver.
To complete the application process, you will need to submit a DISC profile with your application via the form attached to the application link. You will go to www.tonyrobbins.com/disc and complete the assessment and screenshot the results & upload them. We look forward to reviewing your application!